Good morning. Some mothers have to go to work. Some mothers have to stay home with children. No matter what works for your family, it is imperative that your morning is off to the right start. This will help ensure you have the smoothest most productive day possible.
- To start every morning right, it must begin with a good night rest. When you have several things on your plate to manage this can seem like an impossible feat. As mothers we have to learn to take care of our bodies while we are taking care of the ones around us. Part of this is getting the amount of rest our bodies need. To achieve this we may have to delegate tasks to members of family. It is okay to ask for help at difficult times.
- Begin your mornings early. It is important to get ahead of your family. You should give yourself 15 to 30 minutes of alone time to do things you need to do for yourself.
- Find something to listen to while you get ready. The content should move you and put you in a good headspace. My preference is watching my favorite Youtubers or listening my favorite Podcast. Whenever I am in the mood for a novel I listen to the audiobook while I get ready.
- SCHEDULE SCHEDULE SCHEDULE SCHEDULE Make your schedule that fits your family best and stick to it.
- Lastly, take a deep breathe you got this!
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar